Disability Support Worker
- Gold Coast
A New Year poses new opportunities! We are looking to grow our team working across the Disability Sector.
Are you an outstanding Disability Support Worker looking to make a difference in the community in?
Attractive pay rate + Super + Employee Benefits + Career opportunities and an inclusive team culture.
We are looking for people just like you to work within the Gold Coast areas, flexibility is a must as these roles includes days, afternoons, evenings, weekends, sleepover shifts and shifts given at short notice, you'll spend your time on the in the community, completing your scheduled visits, interacting one-on-one with clients and their loved ones within their homes completing activities that include:
- In home personal care, daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with their individualized Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
- Taking them to the parks, movies, beach etc.
What we need from you:
- Certificate III Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability Support
- Ideally a minimum 1 year experience in Aged Care or Disability Support
- First Aid & CPR Cert
- Own Transport & Drivers Licence
- Influenza vaccination evidence
- Covid-19 Vaccination Status
- An NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Valid Rights to work in Australia (Passport/ Birth Cert etc)
More about us:
Conexson is a leading specialist Disability & Aged Care staffing solution that operates nationally. We have a track record of placing the best permanent and temporary care professionals and are growing rapidly offering excellent career opportunities for our members.
Founded by people who care about building Staff and Participant connections, with the intention of being the best, most responsible and enjoyable recruitment company to deal with in the Disability and Aged Care sector.
We are passionate about securing our clients the best talent by helping Support Coordinators connect the RIGHT CARE STAFF MEMBER for the RIGHT PARTICPANT. This results in the Staff Member and Participant building a meaningful connection based on quality service and rapport. This ultimately gives our clients the Provider piece of mind knowing their Participant is happy and being well looked after.
Our philosophy is "if we support and serve our Support Staff, our Support Staff will Support and Serve our clients…
Benefits working with us:
- 24/7 Support with our recruitment and allocations team
- User friendly mobile App for all your administration, receive shifts, log timesheets, get updates.
- Employee Benefits program, career development, training and more
- Inclusive group working together to deliver outstanding care
To Apply click the link below